LIVING ROOM COFFEE TABLE. LIVING ROOM
- (20:55) /
- Category: None
LIVING ROOM COFFEE TABLE. METAL ROUND END TABLE.
Living Room Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities.
- A room in a house for general and informal everyday use
- The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
This coffee table is one of my favourite things ever. Sometimes it seems a bit out-dated and artistically crude, but I cannot imagine my living room without it being the focal point. Twelve years later and I'm not tired of it yet!
Living Room Mess
Chaos in our living room in our rented flat in Edinburgh. It was a lovely Leith colonies flat, but none of the decor was our own. This was my lovely ?1 Teak coffee table, which is now a work bench in my shed.
black contemporary coffee table
5 pc pub table set
shaker style dining tables
modern glass end tables
kids oak table
cut glass table lamp
square folding card tables
replacement folding table legs
Post a comment
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.