PLASTIC FOLDING CHAIRS AND TABLES - CHAIRS AND TABLES
- (20:54) /
- Category: None
Plastic folding chairs and tables - Antique writing table - Sofa table lamp.
Plastic Folding Chairs And Tables
- (folding chair) a chair that can be folded flat for storage
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
I live with this seven year mystery that has held my curiosity for most of my retirement. This is not a good picture, I know but it serves its purpose. The first week in July, 2003, this butterfly shows up in my backyard, spends the day sunning himself on a plastic folding chair, my grill, and my picnic table. If I go outside he doesn't fly away. He even lands on my shoulder as if to say, "Hi, hope you don't mind, I may be here a few days!"
The next day, he's back... and the next... and the next... and the next... all day long. I know it's the same exact butterfly because I photograph him each day for several days. The species markings are the same and the damage pattern on the right hind-wing is identical.
On about the sixth day, another butterfly, same species shows up. They do this mid-air happy dance together lasting several hours and then disappear, never to return that summer. I had never observed this behavior before. When did they ever make arrangements to meet in my backyard? How did he know she would eventually show up? Would I have dozens of such butterfly rendezvous next summer?
I thought this folding chair was pretty nice looking for a folding chair. I can always use more seating, especially seating I can store away. I really didn't need the umbrella since I never use umbrellas and they are pretty useless in Southern California. I really liked how colorful it was though. It is marked "mespo new york."
glass coffee table with wheels
gloster teak table
oak table sale
antique dinner tables
resin coffee tables
art deco round dining table
mahogany pedestal table
Post a comment