TABLE WITH STAINLESS STEEL TOP. TABLE WITH STAINLESS
- (20:52) /
- Category: None
TABLE WITH STAINLESS STEEL TOP. PORTABLE BUFFET TABLE. UNFINISHED WOOD DINING TABLE.
Table With Stainless Steel Top
- In metallurgy stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable", is defined as a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5 or 11% chromium content by mass. Stainless steel does not stain, corrode, or rust as easily as ordinary steel, but it is not stain-proof.
- A form of steel containing chromium, resistant to tarnishing and rust
- steel containing chromium that makes it resistant to corrosion
- (Stainless steels) Steels that are corrosion and heat resistant and contain a minimum of 10% to 12% chromium. Other alloying elements are often present.
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- Be taller than
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
Stove Top Espresso Maker
The title is misleading as this is not really an espresso maker.
The top chamber of the pot unscrews and you fill the bottom reservoir with water. In between you put fine/medium ground coffee in the filter and screw the top back on. This can be put on an electric or gas burner. Once the water heats up it is forced through the filter containing the grounds as it continues through a spout and up into the top chamber.
The coffee this pot makes is strong and the high heat helps to extract all the flavor from the coffee. That is my main complaint with a regular drip coffee maker, the water does not get hot enough to extract all the flavor from the coffee grounds.
This is the stainless steel pot but you can buy an inexpensive aluminum pot too. I prefer this one because it is easy to clean.
Note: I used an old table cloth as a backdrop.
The Astro Table by Tall Tree Guild
Astro Table with wood (teak) inlay top.
Photo: Laura Hanafin / © Tall Tree Guild
rectangular end table
dining table setting
glass table top los angeles
outdoor sofa tables
copper dining room tables
distressed wood coffee tables
chunky oak table
round wooden kitchen table
wood glass top coffee table
Post a comment