ANTIQUE WALNUT END TABLE : ANTIQUE WALNUT
- (20:59) /
- Category: None
Antique Walnut End Table : Bar Table And Chairs
Antique Walnut End Table
- (End tables) are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- (End tables) Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- The tall tree that produces this nut, with compound leaves and valuable ornamental timber that is used chiefly in cabinetmaking and gunstocks
- nut of any of various walnut trees having a wrinkled two-lobed seed with a hard shell
- any of various trees of the genus Juglans
- The large wrinkled edible seed of a deciduous tree, consisting of two halves contained within a hard shell that is enclosed in a green fruit
formal dining area
our living room is open and this dining set is at one end. as budget permits we will replace the carpet with cork flooring, paint and fix or remove the large, ominous, black bookcase.
more vintage goodness:
mounted antlers: granny's antiques, gifts
dinind table, chairs and credenzas: auction
white pheasants: ??? thrift store
pottery in bookcase: gifts
the dining set, chairs and console are from the brasilia collection by broyhill premier. we also have three leaves for the table and a total of eight chairs.
22' long and 4' wide; Veneer of walnut with ebony cross-banded in Carpathian elm burr. Bits of ebony are set in the burr. The trestle tables are on pedestals decorated with the arms of the City of New York. The bases end in dolphin heads and rest on blocks of Verde Antique marble.
small accent tables
antique drafting table
rectangular table and chair set
half console table
hickory sofa table
classic dining room table
s shaped coffee table
trademark poker texas traveller folding poker table and chip set
Post a comment