- (20:58) /
- Category: None
Black wood side table. Folding changing table.
Black Wood Side Table
- Any table designed to stand against a wall.
- Small accent table used for display, which is usually placed either against a wall or aside from the principal table. (See table)
- Any table built with the intention of displaying only one side. Side table normally have one unfinished side that is meant to be placed against a wall or another piece of furniture. They are often semi-circular or rectangular in shape.
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
Midnight Lily Night Stand Black Accent Side Table Floral Solid Wood New
Midnight Lily Night Stand - Transform that guest bedroom into a tropical bungalow. Or use this double-drawer piece on a covered patio to tie your living space back to nature. The flowers leaves and vines on this piece are hand-painted. Solid Wood - Black finish with hand-painted floral design - 2 Drawers with pulls - Dimensions inches: 18"W X 14"D X 29"H. Weight: 27 Lbs. Item # 10282152 - Stock Availability Disclosure - In order to get you the best possible price and the newest models, all stock is warehoused with our distributors and shipped to you directly from our distributors. There will times when stock availability on some models may be back-ordered or sold out without our prior knowledge. We at Decorate With Daria will notify you immediately if such a situation exists on the model you ordered and will offer you a full and immediate refund if you decide to cancel. Allow 10 Business Days for Order Processing and Packing. Allow another 5 to 8 Days for Delivery. Large items weighing over 70 Lbs are curbside/street delivery only. The driver will NOT bring the item up your driveway or into your house. Please Include Your Phone Number with Your Order For Delivery Appointment. FL and IN Residents Must Add State Sales Tax
My latest wood working project were two side (lamp) tables.
The tops and shelves are of curly soft maple that was highly figured by worm holes and spalting from water. The legs and rack are made of black american cherry.
I wouldn't mind keeping these for myself... Alas they are sold... And will be delivered to my customer on Saturday.
THE HUNDERTWASSER WOODS - WIP
A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE IN THE HUNDERTWASSER WOODS (WIP) — detail of "crooked" stainless steel table knife "tree trunks". Instead of cutting off the blade portion on these knives, I left them intact because I love the way they reflect back the colors of the tess and mille.
canoe coffee tables
42 round pedestal table
foldable coffee table
modern wood end tables
child wooden table and chairs
antique pine dining tables
wood pub table set
folding picnic table and chairs
cast aluminum bar table
- (20:57) /
- Category: None
Dark Brown Coffee Table. Sauder Coffee Tables. Teak End Tables
Dark Brown Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- brown: of a color similar to that of wood or earth
- Brown is a color term, denoting a range of composite colors produced by a mixture of orange, red, rose, or yellow with black or gray. The term is from Old English brun, in origin for any dusky or dark shade of color.
- Dark Brown is a dark shade of brown.It was going to be realesd when brown came, but unfortionly it didn`t. It came out in puffle.It is also client side effect to Penguin Storm.
Cozy Coffee Shop Letterhead
Cozy Coffee Shop Letterhead design template by Joe Lampasona.Showcased on Inkd.com.
This letterhead, ideal for a coffee shop or cafe, captures the intimate atmosphere of a neighborhood hangout. The variations in the brown palette relate to the different degrees of roasting, from light roast to dark roast.
Thick encyclopedias with colorful hardcovers
Three thick encyclopedias having brightly colored hardcovers. The books are stacked on top of each other and sitting on a dark brown coffee table. The covers' corners are in clear focus.
table console extensible
pedestal glass top dining table
bistro table covers
glass for a table
ceramic coffee tables
roma dining table
dining table construction
contemporary dinning tables
- (20:57) /
- Category: None
DINING TABLES SEAT 10 - PUB HEIGHT DINING ROOM TABLE.
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A sitting place for a passenger in a vehicle or for a member of an audience
- The roughly horizontal part of a chair, on which one's weight rests directly
- a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane); "he booked their seats in advance"; "he sat in someone else's place"
- A thing made or used for sitting on, such as a chair or stool
- ten: the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- ten: being one more than nine
- A gramophone record, commonly known as a phonograph record (in American English), vinyl record (when made of polyvinyl chloride), or simply record, is an analog sound storage medium consisting of a flat disc with an inscribed, modulated spiral groove.
Long, Long Table - Thanksgiving 2008
Thanksgiving was the first large family get together I've ever hosted at my house. (Despite the fact that we've been in the house over 2.5 years!) I learnt that 15 is a lot of people. I learnt that my existing dining room table was not up to the job. I learnt that IKEA has a very nice, solid dining room table that seats 6-10 for only $299.
Since we missed out on Canadian Thanksgiving this year (most of us went to Walt Disney World instead!), my brother-in-law suggested that I hold the big get-together this year. You know, since I have so much free time now. ;)
So, with my new-found freedom, I set about hosting a massive American-style family Thanksgiving for 15.
Callegaris "Rialto" Dining Table Extended
SOLD!!Callegaris "Rialto" dining table with leaves extended seats 8-10. Easy to extend, beautifully made.SOLD!!
wood table tops
8 chair pub table
adjustable glass coffee table
round pedestal table
skinny coffee table
red bistro table
sofa table set
rectangular pub table
antique style coffee table
- (20:57) /
- Category: None
French Country Dining Table : Japanese Dining Table : Clear Coffee Tables.
French Country Dining Table
- Large, solid, simple furniture and a primary color scheme of reds, blues, and bright yellows. Sometimes called French Provincial.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
The Basque Table: Passionate Home Cooking from One of Europe's Great Regional Cuisines
In Europe, the Basques are known for their creativity in the kitchen and their long-enduring culinary heritage. In the Spanish Basque country itself, food and eating are the center of everyday life and the focus of endless conversation. Basque women lovingly pass on their cooking techniques to daughters and granddaughters, and Basque men, who belong to traditional cooking clubs called txokos, themselves enjoy lingering over stove and table.
Few people have stayed in one place as long as the Basque people have stayed in Basque Country, which spreads from northern Spain across the Pyrenees into France and stretches out to the sea. Basque Country has remained intact from the time of cave paintings to today. The Basque language is a language unlike any other; even Basque DNA is different from any other European DNA. So it should come as no surprise that the food of Basque Country, while similar to what is found in other parts of Spain and France, is distinct as to its place and people of origin. Restaurant owner and chef Teresa Barrenechea invites one and all to come sit at the Basque table and learn while enjoying.
Though nueva cocina has invaded Basque cooking, Barrenechea has intentionally left it aside for another book. She cleaves to tradition in The Basque Table, to the pinchos (like tapas), first courses, and main courses that make up the traditional meal served in Basque homes. It is a deceptively simple cuisine, something of a tightrope act, that demands of any cook the ability to select the best possible ingredients. When, in a dish like Chuletitas de Cordero (grilled lamb chops), you are only working with the chops, olive oil, garlic, flat-leaf parsley, and salt, there's no place to hide. And yet, when everything is exemplary and the chops come off the grill at the perfect moment, the effect in the mouth and in the heart and soul of any diner will defy description. A tough kind of simple, in other words.
A fierce pride shows in Barrenechea's recipe descriptions and food notes. She holds herself to the highest cultural standard. What she aims for and achieves is a replication in print, with an American kitchen in mind, of exactly how a certain dish should taste to the Basque palate.
So take heart in dishes like sweetbreads with garlic and parsley, crayfish in hot sauce, mushrooms with scrambled eggs, white bean stew, roasted fresh ham, chicken Basque style, fresh cod with red and black sauces, grilled prawns, and trout Navarra-style. You may be cooking at home, but you'll be sitting and eating at a Basque table. And there's no other table quite like it. --Schuyler Ingle
provincial french country - dining room
custom dining table
chairs by william switzer
original art from bau-xi gallery
target market - empty nesters in white rock, interesting to see the market where people still love their french country, a challenge at times execute a provincial french country, if i had to do it again - i prefer the sophiticated modern shabby chic white on white & black french glam
New dining table in alder made with distressed finish and colored to match a french walnut antique armoire. The table was made to mimic antique french farm tables and has a durable finish. All our tables are available in custom sizes.
block dining table
small folding kitchen table
pedestal dining room table set
rio brands folding oval poker table
solid pine coffee table
folding buffet table
outdoor dining table for 8
- (20:56) /
- Category: None
Glass patio table umbrella. Folding billiard tables. Nailhead wood inlay coffee table
Glass Patio Table Umbrella
- Garden furniture, also called patio furniture and outdoor furniture, is a type of furniture specifically designed for outdoor use. It is typically made of weather resistant materials. The oldest surviving examples of garden furniture were found in the gardens of Pompeii.
- covering or applying simultaneously to a number of similar items or elements or groups; "an umbrella organization"; "umbrella insurance coverage"
- A protecting force or influence
- a formation of military planes maintained over ground operations or targets; "an air umbrella over England"
- A device consisting of a circular canopy of cloth on a folding metal frame supported by a central rod, used as protection against rain or sometimes sun
- A screen of fighter aircraft or antiaircraft artillery
- a lightweight handheld collapsible canopy
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
Brylane Home Round Glass Table (GLASS,0)
A BrylaneHome Exclusive! Outdoor dining at its finest - and most comfortable. Crafted in powder-coated steel with an oil-rubbed bronze finish, our patio furniture will provide years of use. Round table with parasol hole features a shatter-resistant, tempered 41" glass top. Set of 4 chairs have weather-resistant polyester cushions with polyfiber fill. Round Glass Table. Assembly. 27 .5"H x 41 .25" diam.This 9" umbrella with 24 LED lights built into the 6 black powder-coated steel ribs, illuminates your patio and table on a summer night. With taupe water-resistant and fire-retardant polyester canvas canopy and wooden pole. Spot clean. UL listed. CE Certified plug adapter.
A Day At The Lake
This is the day we almost died.
On the back of the photo all you'll see is "7/76."
No mention that about an hour before this my brother and I could've drowned on a man-made lake.
Jeff just turned 14 the month before. I was a few weeks past 21. Maybe it was a few days after the Fourth of July. Or before. Seriously, I don't remember. But I won't forget what happened that day.
For the middle of summer, it was a shit day. Drizzly, about 60 degrees. Gun metal gray skies. Still, there was a family picnic to go to. And my uncle wanted to show off his new sailboat.
My mother bitched. My dad said we had to go. It was his family. You know how that works.
So there we were. In the parking at the lake. There's my uncle. And we're all looking for his sailboat. I mean someone says sailboat to me and I see President Kennedy skimming across the white tops off Hyannis Port.
Yeah, well, there's no Jack or Jackie in sight. Instead my uncle's carrying around a piece of plastic about six feet high and two and a half wide. That's the boat. The sail's basically a triangle of plastic on a patio table umbrella pole. No America's Cup here.
So no one really wants to go sailing with him. Seriously, it's about 55 degrees at the lake. Wind's blowing hard enough to make the spit of a rain feel like someone's driving finishing nails into your skin.
My uncle's up to his ankles in the water when my brother says he'll go. My mother asks about life preservers. My uncle and dad roll their eyes and say stop worrying.
They push off and I watch my mom and dad and aunt set up the picnic tables. My younger cousins and my other brother start playing in the sand, because they're little kids. And I'm wishing I was home figuring out how to play some Jackson Browne songs on my guitar and getting high. I mean, Christ, I'm 21. What the hell am I doing here?
No one really noticed at first. Until the sky turned a dark black green. Except for one hole in the center that almost radiated a crystal blue light. That's when I saw them. My brother and uncle. Treading water about a hundred feet off shore. Beside the slab of plastic with its sail barely floating on the surface.
The adults by now surrendered on the picnic idea, hustling the little kids and food into the cars. I point out my uncle and brother to my dad. By now it's nearly black as night.
They're not going to make it in, I shout. We gotta do something.
My dad can't swim. Doesn't like boats. They'll be fine he says. But I can tell by the way my uncle is waving his arms that he doesn't agree.
Let's put the picnic stuff in the cars, my dad says.
But I just watch them in the lake. By now, all the other boats are in. Except for one guy in what was the world's smallest motor boat. Just as he pulls into the dock, I jump on board and tell him we got to get the two guys stuck out there.
The guy's wearing old style rimmed glasses. Has a mustache. Looks a little like Mr. Whipple from the Charmin commercials. He turns his head a bit and sees them. I hear his wife scream Oh my God. They're going to drown. And off we go.
Almost as soon as we reach them, the sky goes totally dark. We can't see three feet in any direction. I haul my brother into the boat and the guy tells us to be careful to not all sit on one side. My uncle stays in the water, afraid he'll tip the boat if he tries to get in. He's a big guy.
The guy driving the boat asks if I remember which direction the shore is. I point it out. And he goes the opposite way. The waves will turn us over if we go that way, he yells.
I look at my brother. He's nearly white and I can hear his teeth banging together. Are you scared, I ask. No, he tells me. Just cold.
Somehow my uncle manages to keep a grip on the boat as we bounce over the tops of waves about three feet high. The guy's wife starts praying. And I'd wish she'd stop because the only person she asking Him to save is my brother. I figure I'm a little too young to die, too.
On we bounced. With no idea where we were headed. Or when the storm might stop. And then we bump into another shore. Mostly a hillside. We jump out and pull the boat up the slope as much as we can. I mean, we'll need a ride back.
Maybe for 10 minutes we sit there. The rain slamming us. And no one really says much except You okay?
Then it stops. The wind. The rain. And a haze of light sifts through the clouds. We all jump back into the boat. During the storm we drifted about 20 minutes from the dock. As we glide back, no one says a word. I stick my hand in the smooth, still water that barely ripples as we cut through it.
From the boat i spot my parents and aunt. They're all sobbing. Even from that far away I could tell. Closer to the shore, I jump out. Splash toward them. Fall on my knees and kiss the ground. Because I'm an ass like that. They don't laugh.
After the hugging and I thought you were all dead cries of joy, I ask my dad one question.
Why didn't you do something?
Patio Table & Umbrella $45.00
Glass tabletop. Umbrella used one season and is faded from the sun. Crank open and close. NO CHAIRS.
glass patio table umbrella
GustBuster's Metro umbrella is the choice for people on the go. The Metro's sheath doubles as a backpack or sling it over your shoulder. Automatic is 16-Inch and manual is 14-Inch open to 43-Inch canopy. Pinch less open and close release system. Award winning double-canopy design. Patented temper-hardened steel joint connectors. Hardened steel, hexagonal ribs and reinforced shaft prevent crimping and snapping. Sheath doubles for backpack or over-the shoulder carrying. Take along in briefcase or purse. Sure grip comfort handle. Wind tested by college of Aeronautics to 55+ mph. Stars and stripes design. Custom Imprinting and corporate logo available. Powerful consumer stopping Metro gift box and counter display unit.
rattan coffee and end tables
dining room tables that seat 12
corner buffet table
small folding table and chairs
kids folding table set
black and cherry kitchen table
card tables and folding chairs